Wednesday, December 20, 2017

CRAFT Challenge - Any Thing Goes


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week with an anything goes challenge!  I love these because y'all and the DT come up with so many wonderful projects!

Our Sponsor this week is -


and


I had the pleasure of use the image 1 Corinthians 13:13 provided by our generous sponsor, Eureka Stamps.  I decided to make a bookmark for my bible -


Here it is a bit closer.  I love this beautiful script and this is one of my most favorite verses.


As usual, I hope you'll be able to squeeze in a bit of time for your self to create and since it's ATG just pop in over at the CRAFT Challenge blog to share it with us.  Thanks for stopping in here today.  I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you experience all the blessings this wonderful season holds.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts