Monday, July 10, 2017

TCP Tuesday Christmas In July



It's reminder time for TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.  We are challenging you to celebrate "Christmas in July" by breaking out those Christmas stamps and getting some cards made for your stash.  The challenge runs through July 24th so there's still plenty of time.   Remember you don't have to use a TCP product to play along.  You can check out The Cat's Pajamas blog for all the details.


I've used Penguin Christmas on my simple card today.  I colored them up with Copic markers, placed some washi tape, stamped the sentiment and posed the little Penguins right up front.  Another card done!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Looking forward to seeing what you add to your stash.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Brenda, these are darling! I love them and love your layout! I have some stamps and dies from TCP, and you've inspired me. So adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts