Friday, July 28, 2017

Sketch Saturday - Captain Owen


Happy Saturday everyone!  I love my Saturday mornings.  Most Saturdays get off to a much slower start that the weekdays.  A little coffee, a little reading and a new Sketch Saturday Challenge!

This week, you get to pick any sketch from  #215 to #473.  I chose this fab sketch by Kel. 


Here's my card featuring an image courtesy of our generous sponsor, Paper Nest Dolls.  I saw those flags and knew this was the perfect sketch for Captain Owen -



Why not plan some time to do a little coloring, pick your sketch and join us for this weeks challenge?  I'd love to see your creation.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Paper Nest Dolls Captain Owen
Paper:  Carta Bella Ahoy There
Accessories:  Frantic Stamper double fishtail tags and stitched waves
Coloring medium: Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Brenda, love the papers and cute Owen. If he is fussy cut, I applaud you...fantastic scissor work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, Brenda, such vibrant colours! Captain Owen is so cute with his little dog as First Mate!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts