Sunday, July 23, 2017

She Does Not Sink


Today I'm sharing the last card I've made with this wonderful Frantic Stamper release.  The card was inspired by the sentiment.  I was searching Pinterest for suitable sentiments for mermaid/sea inspired cards and this popped up - She is tossed by the waves but she does not sink.  I loved it and knew exactly what I was going to do.  Here is my card featuring Cute Mermaid and Stitched Waves -


There's still more to see over at the Frantic Stamper Facebook page.  I hope you'll take a peek.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am always so happy to meet new crafty friends. I love your card! So many layers and the fun mermaid tail is too cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Brenda!! What a clever idea...love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts