Thursday, July 20, 2017

Frantic Stamper Underwater Wonders


Happy Thursday!  I'm here with another guest post for Frantic Stamper.  Today I am sharing with you Cute Mermaid and Coral and Seaweed Oval.  You will get a couple more peeks of both these wonderful dies later in the month.  

This entire release was very inspiring and just so doggone much fun to create with.  The background for this card was watercolored and the coral and seaweed were both colored with Copic markers.  The little mermaid was die cut from scraps in my stash with just a bit of color to give her bright blue eyes.


I added a few buttons and pearls and before I knew it, this little mermaid was right at home under the sea.

Hopefully you have seen all the wonderful new release cards over on the Frantic Stamper Facebook page.  If not, you'll surely want to take a peek.

Thanks for floating by!

Aloha,
Brenda


1 comment:

  1. This is all sorts of fantastic! I can't even imagine all the bits and layers you had to glue together to make this beauty happen. I especially love her shimmery tail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts