Friday, July 14, 2017

Feeling Fishy?



Have y'all visited the Frantic Stamper Facebook page or seen the preview video of the fabulous July release, Under the Sea Fantasy?  If not, hurry on over for the full review.  There are all sorts of wonderful stamps and dies to make your ocean inspired cards extra special.

Today, I am back again as a guest designer, sharing one of the cards I made using Three Fish and Large Staghorn Coral.  I love the versatility of the staghorn coral and the fish are so detailed, and they cut paper like butter, despite being so detailed.  I shaded these little fishes guys with some chalks.  Love the way they turned out.  To keep with the water theme, the background was made with some inexpensive "school" type watercolors and a bit of chunky embossing powder.  The sequins were added to give a bubble feel and done.  So fun and quick to complete!


Please stay tuned.  I have several more cards I will be sharing over the next couple of weeks.  As always, thanks for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda
SaveSave

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts