Saturday, July 22, 2017

Birthday Fishes


Happy Weekend friends!  I'm sharing another creation using the fantastic new release from Frantic Stamper!  Today my card features Coral and Seaweed oval, Large Staghorn Coral and Three Fish -


This set of dies works so well together.  I loved creating this fun little scene.  It's hard to appreciate here, but the green seaweed and the blue coral are covered in Nuvo Glimmer Paste which looks so fun in real life.  You will also see my goto double fishtail tags, I LOVE this die set and use it all the time!

Thanks for stopping by today.  For more peeks, I would steer you to the Frantic Stamper Facebook page.  I would love to see your creations using the new release, leave me a comment so I can visit.



                                                    


Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats

Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hostin...

Popular Posts