Sunday, March 19, 2017

Whimsie Doodles - Arigato


I want to share this cute little Whimsie Doodles Geisha Girl I colored up last weekend.  You can find her in the WD store under the People section.  I got out my precious washi paper stash and chose a piece to use as the background.  It's hard to appreciate, but there are gold and silver flecks in the paper that go perfectly with the die cut oval she is standing on. 

Here's my card using sketch 37 from Paper Play -


Thanks for stopping by today.  If you have any questions, just leave a comment.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts