Wednesday, February 1, 2017

CRAFT #401 - Inspiration Picture


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in using this picture as your inspiration.


Our sponsor this week is -


I used the bird as my source of inspiration.  Here's my creation using the darling Bugaboo image, Chickz, Holy Cluck Another Birthday -


For more inspiration, stop in and see what the DT has created over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  I hope you'll have time to play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I love the fun birdies on your card, Brenda! They look like they're having a fun time!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bunch of crooks!! A great card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts