Monday, December 19, 2016

Whimsie Doodles Inspiration


I want to share a card I made for Whimsie Doodles.  I loved this little snowy scene!  It's called Background Borders-Borders and you can find it on the 'What's New' page at the bottom.  

I used distress inks to try and recreate an aurora borealis look for these darling little snow people.  What do you think?  I used 3 colors of distress ink, flicked water on that and then splattered some white ink.  I added a little Nuvo Crystal Drops (silver moon drops).  

Anyway...here ya go -


Thanks for stopping in!  I pray your week is going well.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts