Wednesday, December 14, 2016

AYLI 91 - What's Your Favorite Christmas Carol?


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is .  Use a  on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:


Here is my card, inspired by one of my favorite Christmas carols, Deck the Halls - 


I love singing the falalala-la-la part of the song when I was a kidlet, heck, I still like singing it, it's just so fun!

For details on this card see below and for details on the challenge, head on over to the AYLI blog.  I can't wait to see what your favorite songs are and why.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!  

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Your Gift 
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs Sugarplums, Colorbok glitter paper
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Accessories:  ribbon and bing from stash, The Cat's Pajamas Holiday Tag Duo die and  3x3 Star CutUps
Coloring medium:   Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous, fun, bright and cheerful Christmas card Brenda, we are singing this song together!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clean lines and great colours. A great song title to match. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Brenda! It's bright and cheery and sparkly :) PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts