Tuesday, November 22, 2016

LRW Sparkle and Shine



Hi there!  This week over at Little Red Wagon, I'm up to hostess.  This time of year there is so much to celebrate.  What better way to share this, than to make a sparkly, shine card and send it to a friend or loved one?  

Here is my card, using another darling Lili of the Valley image Christmas Bunnies Post


It was kind of hard to capture the shine, but I used Stickles on Bunny's hat/scarf and the snowy path.  I also used some new to me Snowflake paste on the holly that I got on my recent trip to the mainland.  It's hard to appreciate the sparkle in this picture.   

Well, that's it for me.  We would love for you to play along with us at Little Red Wagon this week.   I know you are going to want to see what the Girlfriends have created for you this week.  I will post my top picks next Tuesday.

As always, I appreciate your visits.  I hope your week has been a great one so far!


Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Lili of the Valley Christmas Bunnies Post 
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley sentiment tags
Paper:  Nitwits Collection, cardstock scraps
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Lawn Fawn twine, Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets, Sizzix holley die, Stickles, Art Extravagance Snowflake Paste, pearl cotton thread
Coloring medium: Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card! I almost missed the snowflake paste on the holly as I was so busy admiring the sweet bunny with his glittery hat. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image! And your stitching is magnificent. Snowflake paste sounds like something I should definitely have in my craft arsenal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts