Wednesday, August 24, 2016

CRAFT Challenge Back to School


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a Back to School creation.

Our Sponsors this week are -


and


I had the pleasure of using an image from Oddball Art provided by our very generous sponsor.  Here is my bookmark using Bonnie Bookworm -


I hope you take the time to stop in and see the other creations the DT has to share.  I had a peek and they are spectacular!  You are not going to want to miss out so head on over to CRAFT Challenge blog.  We look forward to seeing your Back to School creations.

Thanks for stopping in, the weekend is almost here!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Oddball Art Bonnie Bookworm
Sentiment:  tailored expressions Makin a List
Paper:  scraps from stash, Hammermill color copy
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories:  fibers from stash (so happy to use these!)
Coloring medium:  Copic Markers

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I love this :) The image is colored brilliantly, and I love that you did a bookmark!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab tag, Brenda, what a great, quirky image! I love your colouring - especially her gorgeous red hair! - and the pretty ribbons!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts