Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Whimsie Doodles - School of Fish


Hi everyone!  Wow, can you believe it,  July is almost over and folks here have got back to school on their mind.  That's kind of a perfect lead in to my card today.  

I'm using the Whimsie Doodles image, School of Fish.  It can be found under the Valentine images here.

                                      

Here's what happened when I printed the digi and did some fussy cutting -


CAS but kinda fun, right?  The background was made with distress ink and the fish were colored with Copic markers. For more details, see below.  

Thanks for the visit today!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Whimsie Doodles School of Fish
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches Slang Gang
Paper:  Hammermill color copy
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, distress ink salty ocean and tumbled glass
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh "bubbles"
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Brenda, I just had to look at Whimsie Doodles website! Wow! I never heard of them before, but what an adorable card! I love these fish and your amazing coloring, and what a sweet underwater scene with the bubbles! And the sentiment is a riot! I love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little fishies! Fab inky background and the bubbles look awesome :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts