Wednesday, July 20, 2016

LRW #351 - I'm Hungary



Hi everyone!  We have another fun challenge for you at the Little Red Wagon.  This week Kate says "I'm Hungary" which means she wants us to share creations that use food as a focal point.  I should think it would even work if you have an image making food.

Here's what I came up with -



I have really been trying hard to use goodies from my little red wagon that haven't been shown much love.  When I saw this cute set from Taylored Expressions, I had to have it.  I love the Grumplings!  It works perfectly for our food challenge.

Whether it be a cool treat like ice cream or a healthy choice like vegetables, we are looking forward to seeing your take on the challenge.  Join us at the Little Red Wagon for more inspiration and to link up your creations.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Summer Grumplings
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  I can't seem to find it, will amend the post when it pops up.
Accessories:  MFT X-stitched squares stax
Coloring medium:  Copic markers
Card Sketch:  Reverse Confetti

7 comments:

  1. Oh! That little Grumpling says it all with his expression and this heat!! Love it! Such a super card with all your papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Grumplings too! Fab card! The bright colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, those grumplings are the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I love the little Grumplings! Your card is so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That grumpling is awesome!!! Love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little Grumpling and I LOVE your color combination too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts