Wednesday, June 22, 2016

i {heart} sketches with a tWist


Hello!  I so glad you've popped in to see some midweek inspiration...or at least I hope it inspires you to come join our challenge this week.  I wanted to use the sketch -


And the tWist this week is to "make it sparkle"!  Remember you can choose to use the sketch or the tWist, or you can do both, but you have to use a FtHS image.

This week I did both and used the gorgeous new set Faith designed for Imke - Beach Medley.




I took a little liberty with the sketch and turned it on it's side and then went wonky instead of symmetrical.  I also added a stamped sentiment.  If you look a the waves, you will see a bit of sparkly sea foam in the form of Stickles (love that stuff).  The image is colored with Copic markers.

You still have plenty of time to join us.  Remember...everyone who enters wins a $1 voucher code to the store. These vouchers may be used together. They expire one month from date issued.

I hope your week is going well!

Aloha, 
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous summery card Brenda - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card Brenda, it is a cold day here and would welcome a warm beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...I can just imagine myself at the beach with those beautifully coloured images and bright colours :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts