Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Small Bows for Me, AYLI Challenge

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is Big or Little Bows.  Use a bow on your creation and tell us, Big or Small, why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


Here is my card, using my favorite small bow - 



I love small bows. I think they add that super cute factor. They also make it a little easier to mail than a big bow.  For details on this card see below.

I can wait to see your creations and learn what you like big bows or small bows.  So, head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stamps of Life Flamingo  
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Colorbok paper stack, scraps from stash
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, twine from Target, Sequined Bunny sequins, Copic Markers, MFT Wonky Stitched Ovals Dynamics

4 comments:

  1. I love those bright colours. So warrm and cheerful. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Elaine says, those colours really are cheery and go brilliantly with the pink flamingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER! this is really Bright and colourful LOVE it and love the stitching too,
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Brenda...this card is so bright and cheery!! LOVE that flamingo and the multicolored twine is perfect with the small bow! Awesome card this week friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts