Wednesday, May 18, 2016

CRAFT #364 - Christmas


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making and linking up you Christmas cards.  The way these Thursdays are rolling around, it will be Christmas before you know it!

Our Sponsors this week are -


 Rick St.Dennis Digital Stamps


DRS Designs


Here's my card using a now retired image from Lili of the Valley, Moonlight Wishes-




I had this cutie already colored up and decided it would work well as a shaker card.  Supplies are listed below. 

If you are trying to get a head start on your Christmas stash, why not stop by the CRAFT Challenge blog and link up.  The DT has made some amazing cards to start those creative juices flowing.  I hope you'll join us.

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley Moonlight Wishes  
Paper:  DCWV Cardstock, Walmart Metallic Paper Pack
Accessories:  Assorted sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Taylored Expressions and Studio Calico, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Frames, SU! pearls, Stickles, Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. I love a good shake I do!! This one is brilliant, lovely stamp and gold and red, perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours image and design Brenda as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card I LOVE that its a shaker too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute Christmas Card, Brenda !!! Sweet Image and i like the golden frame around it.
    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts