Wednesday, February 17, 2016

I {heart} Naps!



This week Mandy is our hostess and she is asking for creations using neutrals with a pop of color.  Easy enough, right.

I have been coloring along with Kathy at The Daily Marker.  So far I'm 14/14 and have trying a few things that are different from my usual Copic Markers.


I decided to try some no line stamping.  I stamped this image with Memento London Fog and colored with my Copics.  I wanted to use one of the Grouchy Grumblings I recently purchased and felt like he was the prefect small image to try this technique.  I used the Mojo Monday sketch inspiration.  Here's my card -



I love these crabby little guys, sometimes they are just what you need to get a smile.

Come play along with us at the Little Red Wagon Challenge, just for the fun of it!

Happy Wednesday!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions Gouchy Grumplings
Ink:  Memento London Fog, VersaMark
Paper:  Basic Grey Hey You!, American Craft cardstock
Accessories:  Doodlebug Designs Ladybug assortment Sprinkles, Hero Arts White embossing powder, Copic Markers, My Favorite Things Pierced Circles

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! So much fun! Awesome card. I love the layout and that grumpling is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and what a great challenge you are doing. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...you know I love these grumpy little chaps and you are right, this one is perfect with your cute design. Your no-lines colouring looks really brilliant...something I will try one day!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Brenda.....it would be perfect for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts