Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate here in the US.  I take quiet time every Thanksgiving to ponder all my many blessings.  This year it is overwhelming or, maybe I just have a better understanding that blessings come in many unexpected packages.  Perception is everything.  



One of the blessings I counted is all the friends that I have "met" through this wonderful "work".  I pray you all have a year of health, creativity, special moments and bountiful blessings!


With much aloha,
Brenda

Supplies-
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Gobble it Up
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black
Paper:  DCWV Autumn Medoly, Canson watercolor, Bazzill cardstock
Misc:  Yasumoto pearlescent water colors, clear embossing powder, Sequined Bunny sequins

3 comments:

  1. It’s warm cozy and sweet! Hoping you had a wonderful time with your loved ones this US Thanksgiving Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely watercolored background! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I wish I could do watercolor like you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts