Monday, July 20, 2015

BINGO


This week we have a fun BINGO Challenge for you at Top Tip Tuesday. 


Our wonderful sponsor is:

Kenny K Downloads

For my card, I picked Kraft, Sentiment and Stitching and this is what turned out...


This is my second try at using Prismacolor and Derwent Colored pencils instead of the Copic markers and my first time coloring on kraft cardstock. I have a ways to go, but I have definitely done worse coloring.  

My tip for this card is to always change your cutting blade when it is dull, but if it doesn't show itself until you have started, you can match the other side by using a distressing technique.  

Be sure to stop by and see the DT creations, they are awesome!  Then link up your bingo inspired creation here.  Can't wait to see what you do!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Kenny K Rocker
Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamps All Boy
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Hobby Lobby kraft cardstock, DCWV cardstock scraps, DCWV All about Boys DP
Accessories:  homemade "enamel dots"

2 comments:

  1. /what a fun card Brenda, great colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brillinat fun card Brenda! I love the colours you've used!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts