Sunday, February 22, 2015

Add Some Glitter, yes thank you!

The challenge over at A Day For Daisies is 'add some glitter'.  I love glitter/glimmer in all forms and ADFD images lend themselves perfectly to this embellishment.  If it wasn't good enough to get to sparkle something up, Tammy is offering this darling little fairy kitten.  Here's what I came up with...


This card went together very quickly.  I love using the blue green Copics for fairy wings so the color combo was set.  The card sketch was inspired by I (Heart) Sketches #087.  (I love my Pintrest Card Recipe Board!!!)  The cardstock is from DCWV and the DP is Basics from Pebbles.  I used Spellbinders Circle dies and MFT Dynamics Pierced Circle Stax to cut the image and frame.  The wings are glittered with Star Dust Stickles and the kitty is colored with my favorite warm grey Copic markers.

Thanks so much for taking a peek.  If anyone has tips for photographing cards, please let me know...I would be so grateful.

Aloha,
Brenda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts