Saturday, November 8, 2014

Holiday Card Workshop 2014, Day 5

I had some time to make my first project from the online card class. I'm not sure why, but every time I enroll, my life gets too busy! This little tag was inspired by the tag Laura Streckx made, in fact it is almost a direct CASE. I loved her video, such a talented young woman.


For my tag, I used Distress Ink to color the background and a SU! background stamp for the flurries.  The cute tree is decorated with Stickles.  I'm going to add some texture to the hats, but forgot until just now:).  I wish I could capture the sparkle better in photos, it has such a wonderful hint of shine.

I hope your weekend has been all that you hoped it would be.  My daughter told me they are expecting snow on Monday...she is going tomorrow to buy her first ice scrapper...not much need for those here.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamps Be Joyful, tailored expressions Woodland Winter, SU! Bitty Backgrounds
Paper:  Hammermill Digital 100# cardstock, DCWV cardstock
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders #1 and Stitched Duo #1, Ranger Distress Ink, glitter embossing powder with label torn off, Devine Twine Baker's Twine, Stickles Xmas Red, Copic Markers

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts