Friday, October 31, 2014

TCP TUES 278 Sketch Challenge

I have a quick post for The Cat's Pajamas Sketch Challenge 278.  I have always enjoyed adding tags to my projects, so this was a sketch I did't want to miss.  Here's the sketch:


Here's what happened:


I used the darling penguins from "Joy To The World".  I colored them up with Copic Markers, fussy cut them and added some glitter here and there.  Another card down, I think I only have about 10 more to make.

I am looking forward to an all day stamping event tomorrow, "Stamped with Aloha".  A friend of mine is involved with Stampin' UP!.  It's an event they have done for the last 7 years, the proceeds go to local charities.  Looking forward to getting lots of new ideas!

Hope your weekend is restful and spent doing what you love best...thanks for spending a few minutes here.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Joy To the World
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  The Paper Studio Festive Sparkle, Best Occasions Metallic Paper Pack
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Stampin UP! Stampin' Glitter, Stickles, May Arts Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. What a Beautifully colored card. Just so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Brenda - the penguin trio are a real standout. Thanks for joining at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts