Sunday, July 13, 2014

Winnie and Walter Again

I was challenged getting my pictures taken today...what else is new?  This tag was made for the Winnie and Walter Distress Ink Tag It Challenge.  I die cut the tag using the Tim Holtz Sizzix die.  The "sand" was created by using Distress embossing powder with a little glitter thrown in to the mix. I used Versamark to stick the embossing powder with.  I cut the word Adventure using the cut file from Winnie and Walter, The Big, The Bold and Fun and then stamped the word beach in VersaFine Onyx Black.  I distressed the cut word with distress ink to make it a little more interesting.  The sand dollar and shell are cut files from Sillhoutte which were given a bit of distress ink.

Wishing you a wonderful week full of blessings and inspiration!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts