Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter Bunny Flip Card

I was so inspired by Alma's flip card tutorial, I did one for my daughter for Easter.  The details for how to make this clever card are here.  

I am bound and determined to be a creator this year and not a collector, so I brought out some of my "vintage" Springy paper to make this card.  I colored this image with Copic markers and added some of my dots for a little something extra.  


I was very honored to have this card picked as one of the "Favorites" in the General Stamping Forum on Splitcoast Stampers.  This little hobby of mine brings me great pleasure, but to hear some others like what I do even a tiny bit is validation that I greatly appreciate!

I hope you have had a Blessed Palm Sunday and a wonderful week ahead!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Lavender Lace
Design paper-?
Cardstock- Mohawk Copy Paper, DCWV
Stamps- The Cat's Pajamas Kick Some Grass
Accessories- TCP CutUps die, Copic Markers, stipple brush. Liquid Pearls, homemade dots, pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts