Monday, February 10, 2014

Bunny Cupid

Glad to be home from traveling.  San Francisco looks like a great city (a place Foodies must love!) but it was so rainy and time was so short I didn't get to see much.  It killed me to think of all the great craftyplaces I wasn't getting to see.  Oh, well, just have to go back.  From what I heard, the rain was needed greatly.

So, this card I made quit a while back with stamp sets from The Cat's Pajama's.  The embossing was done with a Tim Holtz folder and inked with ink of some sort (sorry, can't remember).  I used embossing powder and Stampendous Fragments on the corners.  The bunny was fussy cut and his wings glittered with Stickles.  I probably owe the inspiration to one of the design team members for TCP, but again, so long ago I don't recall...I loved adding the texture to this card.  

Marching off to a new week.  Hope yours is full of crafting bliss.
Aloha, 
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable, Brenda. Rain and fog is the way of SF currently, but I hope you had a fun time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts