Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gotta Keep trying!


Wow, how time can fly and how much life can change in a very short time.  Long time, no post.  Gonna try to do better. Maybe once a week?  Anyway, here is a card I made yesterday for my daughter.  She is on the mainland going to college and is feeling very far away from home (which she is!).  Just got the stamp set from Verve, love it!  Very versatile.  Flower paper is MME from a while back and the green dots are from Pebbles, Inc.  I am still working on using my scraps.  I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and did some sewing with my new little Singer sewing machine.  I love it, it is perfect for my card making.  The stick pen was made from a corsage pen and recycled beads.  Hope you have a terrific week!
Aloha,

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts