Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Holiday Friends at LRW




12 more days!  If you are rushing to try and get your cards finished, join in Kate's Little Red Wagon challenge is for us to create something using holiday friends of the critter type.  I had a really hard time deciding which beloved critter to use, but finally settled on on the cutie which I had such a hard time getting my hands on...he kept selling out!

Here's my card using Simon Says Stamp die, Story Book Deer  -


I just fell in love!  I missed out on to notices that he as back in stock and luckily 3rd time was a charm.  Here he is a little closer.  I used the inlaid die technique for all but his antlers.


I can't wait to see what y'all do with this challenge.  I'm thinking afterwards I will have a bunch of new images on my wish list.  The Girlfriends are bound to have lots of inspiration for us, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  SSS Story Book Deer Die
Paper:  BoBunny Altitude (love this stack!)
Ink:  no ink this time
Accessories:  Gina Marie Designs Merry Christmas Die
Coloring medium: Decorating Chalks, Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I can see the appeal Brenda...he is adorable!! Love the sentiment too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, Brenda!! The beautiful deer looks fabulous against the blue! Such a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love that deer, so sweet! The die cut sentiment is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts