Monday, December 18, 2017

A Christmas Note

Hello! I'm back with another share for Kennedy Grace Creations. Can you believe, if you celebrate Christmas, only 6 more days? I have to admit, I still have a few cards to post tomorrow but thankfully they were all done awhile back. I'm sharing one with you today that I made using Grace's Little Note from the Kennedy Grace Creations store.

For this card I used a masking technique to stamp the flowers along the diagonal and then fussy cut them along the leafy edge. I LOVE fussy cutting and find it to be a wonderful way to just tune out and enjoy my crafty time. The flowers were colored with Copic markers with a little Stickles added to the center and then scattered for some shine. I chose to color them red and green for that traditional Christmas feel but I tell you these Grace's Little Note flowers would work well in any color for any occasion .

The sentiments were added, one die cut the other heat embossed. Here it is from another angle.

Be sure to stay tuned to the Kennedy Grace Creation blog. We will be sharing new creations with you daily. I want to wish you all the joys of the holiday season because I won't be sharing again until 2018! Thanks so much for stopping in.
Aloha,
Brenda

Please be sure to follow the Kennedy Grace Creations blog, facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest. Our Design Team has great projects to inspire you with our great stamp sets. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts