Monday, November 20, 2017

Inspirational Verses

Hi there!  It's Brenda here today sharing a project I made a while back.  This card was created using wonderful products from the last Kennedy Grace release.  I absolutely loved the Inspirational Verses stamp set.  Here's the card that was made using a simple layout and some of the gorgeous Chantilly Cream sequins -



The verses were stamped on a scrap of watercolor paper along with several of the sweet little small flowers from Beautiful Bloom - Sweet Rose.  I got my watercolors out, dropped in some color and then fussy cut them.  I matted the sentiment on a scrap of grey cardstock and adhered the flowers.  The bottom mat was created with an embossing folder and a couple of cardstock scraps in appropriate colors were added on top.  The verse was layered next with the gorgeous sequins being the crowning touch!  Love sequins and especially these Chantilly Cream sequins!!!



I hope today's post inspires you to get out your stamps, papers and of course sequins to create something you love.  Be sure to visit the Kennedy Grace Store for the beautiful products showcased today.  Thanks so much for stopping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts