Wednesday, November 8, 2017

CRAFT Challenge - Winter


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making a creation inspired by Winter.  Thoughts of Winter bring to mind images of snow, penguins, polar bears and snowmen.  What do you think?

Our Sponsor this week is -



Here's my card featuring a snowy Wintery scene.  It was fun to create with stamps, embossing powder and distress inks -


Next time I will probably stamp my images with ink other thank Distress.  The wonderful quality of activating with water worked to my disadvantage when I tried to use Stickles for snow.  Thankful the embossing powder rescued the scene and I think it looks pretty good. 
I look forward to seeing your take on our challenge.  Take a peek over at the CRAFT Challenge blog to see what my teamies created and to link up you own creations.

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Stampers Anonymous Great Outdoors
Sentiment:  Lili of the Valley digital stamps Christmas Sentiment Tags
Paper:  DCWV
Ink:  Distress Ink
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Stampendous embossing enamel, Hero Arts white embossing powder, jute from stash
SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fabulous card love how you have done the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Brenda, this is so elegant! Beautiful!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW !! Your card is just fantastic !! The light you managed to put on it is stunning !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts