Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Leftovers


Janice is our hostess this week.  I think she has a brilliant challenge for us this time.  She wants us to use our "leftovers" to make a creation.  Knowing that October 9 is Thanksgiving in Canada, it might be a bit confusing, but I'm pretty sure she wants us to use our crafty leftovers not the foodie leftovers😄.  The other way you can enter is to use a card you have previously made and not posted.  Surely you've got this challenge covered.

Here is what I came up with -


Since I was privy to this challenge awhile back, I used leftovers from when I made this card.  I got a bit carried away with stamping and coloring these sweet roses because I even had enough left over to do a planner page too.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you use your leftovers.  To check out the makes from the Girlfriends be sure to visit the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies-
Stamps:  Altenew Bamboo Rose
Paper:  Hammermill Color Copy, scraps from stash
Ink:  VersaMark
Accessories: Frantic Stamper Lovely Loop Edger die, Simon Says Stamp Thanks die, Hero Arts white embossing powder
Coloring medium: watercolor

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Brenda! Love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pink roses and great use of leftovers. And even more to make a planner page :) Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts