Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Aloha, Faith

Word is beginning to circulate that our lovely friend Faith Skrdla has left this earth to be in heaven.  Faith was the owner and illustrator of From the Heart Stamps.  My thoughts and prayers go to her family which were most important to her.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Faith in person, but you didn't need that to know she was very special.  She was a fabulous artist, but most importantly a wonderful person and very devout child of God.  This little BirdBrain image was very special to me from the first time I saw it and it's even more special to me now.  I'll never look at him or a digi snowman without thinking of Faith and smiling.




I wanted to share that a Go Fund Me page has been set up for Faith's family - "During this difficult time, we are asking you to consider any type of donation to help support Nate and the kids. They will use this money for expenses, college funds, or whatever else come up... "

Faith exemplified her name and has given the word faith a whole new meaning for me.  I will miss her and hope to someday meet her in heaven, where I know she most certainly is.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Sending you virtual hugs, Brenda ! Faith was such a wonderful Person - i miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss her so much. (((Hugs))) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts