Monday, March 20, 2017

Easy Does It at From the Heart Stamps


It's new sketch time over on the From the Heart blog.  It's a great sketch by Faith with a fun tWist, Easy Does It and great colors.


I chose by image based on the 'Easy Does It' tWist (and the fact I have tons of male birthdays in the very near future😀).  Here's my card using Birthday Brew -


I have to confess, the picture here is different from the one on the website.  I fully intended to add the glossy accents from the beginning, but was in such a hurry to get it done and photographed, that it completely slipped my mind!  I didn't get a chance to pop this onto the FtH website.

Anyway, I hope you like it and I hope you'll join in challenge #167.  We really do love looking at your wonderful creations and how you handle the FtH images.  

For all the challenge info, head here, there are a few details you should know.  Don't forget the cutie SOTM either.  I need to be coloring my mine up very soon!

Wishing you a wonderful week full of good stuff!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image - From the Heart Stamps Birthday Brew
Sentiment - The Cat's Pajamas
Ink - VersaFine onyx black
Paper - Authentique Free Bird
Accessories - glossy accents
Coloring medium - Copic markers
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic easy doe it card! Perfect papers too! Great job Brenda!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts