Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CRAFT 407


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in making a Christmas project.  

Our Sponsors this week are -




I decided to use this cute little birdie which is a freebie by Karin Zander.  I colored him up awhile ago to use at some point.  With time being in short supply lately, I pressed him into service.  There are several more darling images she has up for grabs just because she "likes drawing".  What a kind act.  Here is my card -




If you are wanting to add to your Christmas card stash, this is a great way to do it and at the same time stand a chance of winning some darling digistamps!  I hope you'll drop by the CRAFT Challenge blog for some inspiration and to see what the other teamies have created.  

I pray your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Kajans freebie
Paper:  Nitwits Collection and cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Reverse Confetti Holly Confetti Cuts
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. A super fun Christmas card, love the bold colours and gorgeous image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts