Wednesday, January 18, 2017

LRW #377 - Thank You - Donna



Happy Wednesday!  Donna is our hostess today and she wants us to show her our thank you cards.  Perfect timing for this challenge, I'm sure you have a few you need to send out after the holidays!

Here's my card using the current sketch from Sketch Saturday, a Miss Tiina image and some wild paper from my stash -  




I hope you'll have a chance to head over to the Little Red Wagon blog to see what the Girlfriends have to show you.  It would be even better if you link up so we can see your creations.

Aloha,
Brenda


6 comments:

  1. So cute and she suits the wonderful backing paper ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that little sock monkey is so sweet! Love that flower with the stitched leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! That sock monkey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the bright colours and the sock monkey image. A perfect thank you card. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so such a cute card Brenda!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts