Friday, December 9, 2016

Sketch Saturday #442


Happy Saturday!  I sure hope you're having a nice leisurely Saturday morning, sipping on your favorite cuppa and planing your creation for Sketch #442 from Sketch Saturday.




Our sponsor this week is one of my personal favorites, Simon Says Stamps with a very generous prize of a $25 gift certificate.

Here's this weeks sketch -



I decided flipping the sketch would better serve my image, so here's the flip -


And finally, here's my card using Simon Says Stamps Stacking Animals with the sentiment from It's No Secret  -


Come on by and join us, you all are amazing.  Can't wait to see your wonderful makes!

4 comments:

  1. This is so great, love those characters and the jolly colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brenda, lots of elements on your card. I like the bright and fun colors and DP ! Just great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, I love how you have coloured and used the stacking animals..I need to break out mine!! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts