Wednesday, December 21, 2016

CRAFT #395 - Anything Goes


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in sharing your creations.  This week it's easy, anything goes.

Our Sponsors this week are -


I colored up a Stamping Boutique image, Snowman - Bring it on -


I cut the card's design using my Silhouette Cameo and backed it with glitter paper.  I love the way it sparkles in real life.  

I hope you'll check the CRAFT Challenge blog to see what the DT has created and link up your project so we can take a look!  

Thanks for stopping in.  

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts