Wednesday, November 30, 2016

LRW #370 - Chilly Friends



I have to thank Donna, I love this weeks challenge.  My biggest problem was deciding which Chilly Friend to use on my creation.  I have darling snowmen and polar bears and penguins and kids playing in snow.  This is the sweet image that won out and it has the perfect name, Chill Wishes-




I had such fun making another slider card with this darling little penguin.  If you are attracted to chilly friends like I obviously am, I know you are looking for a way to showcase your cuties.  Why not hard on over and link up your creation at Little Red Wagon this week.

So glad you slid on by.  Happy Wednesday!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things Chill Wishes
Paper:  Canson watercolor paper, Hammermill Color Copy
Ink:  VersaFine onyx black, Distress ink broken china
Accessories:   My Favorite Things downhill slope die, Snowflake paste, Nuvo Crystal Drops clear and pearl, 
Coloring medium:  Copic markers

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it! Such a cool penguin and the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO fun, Brenda!! That penguin is adorable and I just love that he's actually skiing down the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love slider cards and yours is so dang cute!!! Great card Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, what an adorable card! Love that penguin - and ski goggles? That cracks me up! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts