Thursday, November 17, 2016

AYLI 91 - Christmas colors

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is .  Use a  on your creation and tell us what your favorite Christmas colors are and why.


This week our sponsor is one of my favorites:






Here is my card, using my favorite traditional Christmas colors, red, white and green.  I use the darling image, Winter Rosie Set from our very generous sponsor -





I love nontraditional colors for Christmas also but I think I usually tend toward traditional because it reminds me of my fondly remembered Christmases as a child.   

I hope you'll join us in the challenge this week.  Be sure to check all the wonderful inspiration provided by the DT over on the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda


5 comments:

  1. Oh so super cute. Lovely traditional shades. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely and the snowy background is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas images are so cute this year and this one is no exception. I love the colours you have used too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image choice and love the background looks like embossing paste love that stuff! Great job hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to pick a fave colour combo for Christmas cards but I find myself more drawn to traditional colours than I think, and especially if they suit the image so well as they do this cute image.
    I love the textured snow and gorgeous twine :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts