Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Whimsie Doodles - Honey BEE



Good morning! I have one last card for you before the Whimsie Doodles Summer break is over.  For this card I am using Honey Bee.  This little cutie can be found in the People Digi's section of the Whimsie Doodles store.




I colored her up with Copic markers and used a selection of digital papers to back her up.  I hope you'll be joining us when our challenges fire up again on September 15.  Stay tuned for more fabulousness from the DT until then.  Thanks so much for popping in.  

Hugz,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Whimsie Doodles Honey BEE
Sentiment:  hand lettered
Paper:  Echo Park, Tiddley Inks digital papers
Dies:  The Cat's Pajamas Pinking Border CutUp
Coloring medium: Copic markers

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts