Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Round and Round



Oh, my goodness, it can't be Wednesday already!  But its...and the good news is our Girlfriend, Mandy is running the show.  This week she wants to see roundness in our creations.  Her challenge is officially titled "Round and Round".  Which made me think of the song, Will It Go Round In Circles by Billy Preston.  It will NOT leave my mind -

I got a song that ain't got no melody
I'm gonna sing it to my friends
I got a song that ain't got no melody
I'm gonna sing it to my friends
Will it go round in circles?

Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?
Will it go round in circles?
Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky?



Are you singing it now?  The darling image I used is by Darcie's Heart & Home art rubber stamps Barnyard Buddies -



I hope the circular direction I took is OK.  I went with a Sizzix Circle Flip-its, the name kinda says it all.  I also added a few circular embellies for a little extra roundness.  Looking back now, I suppose I should have used a red polka dot paper instead of gingham, oh, well, if I planned my cards things like that wouldn't happen.  As you probably realize by now, my cards just kind of happen, not sure how I would work with an actual plan.  Flying by the seat of my pants has always been my modus operandi and I doubt it will ever change at this point.  

Enough blabber...time to head back over to the Little Red Wagon blog to she what all the Girlfriends have made.  Sure hope you have time to play along with use this week.  I would love to see how you interpret Circles!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Darcie's Heart & Home art rubber stamps  Barnyard Buddies
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark ink
Paper:  Pebbles Basics, cardstock scraps
Accessories:  pony bead dot embellies, clear and white embossing powder, white jelly roll pen, chalk for cheeks, Sizzix Circle Flip-its #2 die by Stephanie Barnard

6 comments:

  1. I think it's darling just as it is! I especially love the polka dot tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's darling just as it is! I especially love the polka dot tail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet, Brenda!! Your little chicken is adorable and that sentiment is too fun!! Hope you're still enjoying the song!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute Brenda!! Love the papers you used!!😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this Brenda!!! That chick is so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card Brenda! Love that little chicken, and your colors are awesome. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts