Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hamlet Again - SOTM Reminder



It doesn't seem possible, but we are already half way through May!  That means you still have plenty of time to join us at From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Challenge.   The rules are easy and can be found here.  

Simply put, by entering the challenge and following the rules, you will receive a second free digital stamp. Repeat the process again, and you will receive a freebie each month you link back to this blog and From The Heart Stamps, and add your post/card to our InLinkz linky.

Here's Hamlet in the Planter all colored up -



This image was a bit intimidating to me, but once I started, it went pretty fast.  I have to admit, I love Hamlet ALMOST as much as I love Birdbrain, this was very fun.

I hope you'll join us, still plenty of time to play along.

Also, wanted to give you a new FREEBIE ALERT!!!  The very generous Faith drew up another wonderful image and is offering it to you for the taking.  Check it out here.  You might want to grab it to join in on our weekly sketch challenge.

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brenda! This is just gorgeous! I love the pretty papers and your colouring is superb! What a fab card :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts