Wednesday, May 4, 2016

As You Like It Challenge - Patterned or Embossed Paper

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using your favorite, 

Patterned or Embossed Paper
and
  We also ask that you explain why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:

All Dressed Up


This is my project using Basic Grey Papers and The Cat's Pajamas Away We Go -




My favorite has to be patterned paper. I love all the beautiful papers that are available. I tend to be a paper hoarder lover and every new year pledge to use it up.  I use it, but who can pass up all the gorgeous new designs that come  out?  Certainly not me!

We would love you to head back over to the AYLI blog to link up your creations.  While you are there, check out the beautiful creations the DT is sharing.  This is one talented group of ladies.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Away We Go  
Sentiment:  Paper Smooches
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
Paper:  Basic Grey
Accessories:  Queen and Company Droplets, twine

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card. I think we all hoard our papers and continue to buy new designs, irrestistable. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hunny I LOVE the way you did that balloon! and love your paper choice too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts