Friday, April 22, 2016

Time to Bloom

For The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek #4 click here.

Just wanted to remind ya'll that we have until April 30th to upload your stamp of the month challenge creations to the From the Heart Stamps blog here.  I was absolutely awe struck when I saw this beautiful stamp set, Time to Bloom.  Not only are the images beautiful, the sentiments are too.  I love the fonts and arrangements of the words.  LOVE IT!



Here's my card...




I was a bit intimidated by all these beautiful images, but I have to tell you, the coloring was so therapeutic after a very busy day at work.  I added a little gold thread and a few sequins and it was done.  

I will look forward to seeing you lovely creations.  I love that so many people play along month after month, it is a real tribute to Faith's talent.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your weekend is full of all that you enjoy!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image- From the Heart Stamps Time to Bloom
Paper- Recollections Mosaic Memories stack
Coloring medium- Copic Markers
Accessories- Sulky thread, Taylored Expressions Sequins, Spellbinders oval and oval scalloped dies

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love everything about your card, Brenda, from the beautiful coloring of the digi to the sting circle behind it to the dps you chose to the gold sequins and rounded panel with the scalloped edge! So lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really outstanding Brenda, love that stamp and the gorgeous rich colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Brenda and your coloring and laoyut - just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Thank you card, the colours and design is both vibrant and interesting.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts