Wednesday, March 23, 2016

CRAFT Challenge #356


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in adding BLING to your projects.  Who doesn't love some bling?


Our Sponsors this week are -


and



I was so fortunate to receive an image from Oddball Art to color.  Here's what I came up with -



I loved coloring this little girl.  I was a little intimidated by the hair, but just decided to let go and let it curl.  I often leave the sentiments for my cards for later but I definitely see this little girl as a missing you or get well card.  She just looks so very sad:(.

OK, now you have your assignment.  Get in their and use that bling on your creation and link them to our CRAFT Challenge blog.  Looking forward to seeing your creations.

Aloha,
Brenda


Supplies:
Image:  Oddball Art Suzie Q 2
Paper:  All pattern paper is from Simon Says Stamps monthly card kit, cardstock is Bazzill
Accessories:  Making Memories photo tap, Darice Bling, Copic markers, Reverse Confetti double edge scalloped border

3 comments:

  1. Great design and I love her hair!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Design Brenda. I love the way you have coloured the image. So looking forward to getting to know you at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the offset mats and the way you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts