Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Keep Cool - LRW #327

2/4/2016 Oh my goodness, just noticed this post didn't go live.  Sorry it's so late!


Happy Wednesday, welcome to the Little Red Wagon Challenge.  I am this hostess this week.  My favorite colors are in the cool color palette - blue, green, purple. You can definitely use neutral colors, black, grey, and white and as long as majority of the card is cool, you're good.  

Here's the card I created with blue, green and purple...



I'm looking forward to seeing your creations this week.  Please stop by the Little Red Wagon blog to check out what the Girlfriends have created and link on up!

I appreciate your visit.  We made it to Wednesday!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies and Everyday Greetings
Ink:  Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
Paper:  watercolor paper cold press 140#
Accessories:  Pretty Pink Posh sequins aquamarine and sea breeze, watercolors

2 comments:

  1. Love the fresh colours here Brenda, suits the kite perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card BRENDA! Love the watercolour background :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts