Saturday, June 20, 2015

Green, Yellow and Blue Stitches


Short post to show a card I finished last night.  It has been so beautiful today.  I have spent much of the day outside, even did a little digging in the dirt a little.  

The Cat's Pajamas has a color challenge going on.


And

Little Red Wagon has Challenge #294 going on, where you need to do something with Stitches.



Stamping as Fast as I Can!



This was the perfect opportunity to use my new stamps and stitched cloud dies from TCP.  I got out my TCP slider tool and helped the Bunny take flight. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your weekend is full of goodness!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Drop In and Away We Go
Paper:  Colorbok Pattern Pack, Echo Park I Lover Summer Paper Pad, Neenah Cardstock, DCWV Cardstock
Accessories:  Copic Markers, Taylored Expressions Sequins, The Cat's Pajamas Stitched Cloud die and Stitched Fly, Slider die

6 comments:

  1. Love this to bits..............that slider tool is really cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally in love with this cute colourful design even before I saw the slider...oh so clever and perfect with the image :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that is just super duper cool! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Brenda - how fun and creative. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! I just love it!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. SWEET! My heart skipped a beat, and in a good way. Love the message coming out of the clouds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts