Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Christmas with a Twist

Those old calendar pages are flying off fast.  I hope you had fun with our blog hop last week.  Congratulations to the winners, thanks so much for playing along.



So this week, we want you to add to your Christmas Card stash...BUT the twist is not to use red or green.  For all the other details and inspiration from the DT head on over to the blog


 Our sponsors this week are:



And



Bunches of cute images at these stores, be sure to give a look.  I used the Wags 'n Whiskers image Say A Prayer.



I did a distress in "watercolor" background and made billions of stars with one of my favorites, Stampendous Embossing Enamel.  I thought this sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly! worked very nicely to pull off the Christmas theme.  I stamped it with the MISTI I got for my b-day!

I hope you have time this week to join in on the fun.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Image:  Wags 'n Whiskers  Say A Prayer
Sentiment:  MSE! Retro Sentiments
Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Stormy Sky and Faded Denim
Paper:  Canson watercolor paper, Springhill Digital Cardstock, glitter cardstock scraps
Accessories:  Copic markers, Stampendous Embossing Enamel (gold and white), Wink of Stella, cotton ball


1 comment:

  1. A beautifully coloured image and fabulous background Brenda.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts